Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Astral Projection Stories

Astral Projection Stories Image
TRIED TO DO ASTRAL PROJECTION AND INSTEAD SAW THE COLORS?

"Im very confused... Okay so long story... Ive been very interested in" astral projection some things Ive read lately. So I decided to try astral projection.... I put it on the floor and started to relax... i must state laying more than 10 minutes to just relax and not really think of anything.... but while I was staring at the ceiling of my vision was in poor condition everything. I began to see the greenish-yellow color... and at first I was little... and then began to receive large.... until I got up and everything and since then no matter what hard I try I can not seem to see it again either. Any idea what happened? Do I have eye problems? Is it even rocks, but very weak

Tags: time feel  astral technique anyone  changing life death  astral techniques answers  astral dreams lead  discover projection techniques  looking your  simple astral projection  how to do astral travel  learning the tarot  astral travel cd  astral projection meditation  learning tarot cards  shaman tarot deck  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS